Big news! In addition to video landing page (VLP) creation, VLP distribution, detailed video viewer analytics by individual email address, and a partridge in a pear tree, Flimp is now offering competitive and professional video production services from some of the biggest names in the industry.
That’s right. Flimp customers can now manage their entire video strategy without having to jump back and forth between a video production company, a marketing company and an analytics service. No, friends, the days of managing a million moving parts are over.
Here are the gritty details:
Flimp has partnered with StudioNow, the country’s premiere video production platforms, and Simon Foster of AgencyDivision, formerly the head of creative and integrated production at SpotRunner. Flimp clients will be able to leverage the services of both StudioNow and AgencyDivision to create video content from concept through production; post-production is where Flimp takes over to help clients with the presentation, distribution and data tracking of the video marketing campaign.
So what does all of this mean? A couple of things:
- Flimp clients will be able to produce video faster and at a lower cost than with traditional agencies;
- Because StudioNow’s network consists of thousands of editors and videographers nationwide, Flimp clients of any size and in any market can make use of their services;
- Working through AgencyDivision, which is at its core a virtual video production agency, Flimp clients can quickly and efficiently manage the creative process from anywhere in the world;
- Because Flimp works directly with these agencies, videos are properly formatted the first time. This means not having to re-encode or resize your video to fit the Flimp canvas;
- Flimp’s robust Amazon cloud-based content delivery network ensures that the high-quality videos produced by StudioNow and AgencyDivision are delivered without interruption and at maximum fidelity; and
- Because everything is handled from within such a vast network, our prices are much lower than anything you would ever be able to find from an independent agency.
Add to this all the great stuff that Flimp does for VLP creation, distribution and tracking, and what you’ve got is the world’s first end-to-end direct video marketing platform.
To learn more about how you can leverage this immense network of video producers for short money, you must — MUST — sign up for one of our daily Flimp presentations. Here you will be able to ask our CEO Wayne Wall any question you could possibly have about the products and services Flimp currently offers and how you can leverage them to make your next video marketing campaign tremendously successful. We look forward to talking with you!