2014 Online Video Marketing Survey and Trends Report
This in-depth industry survey and trends report presents results from over 600 marketing and business professionals. This 2014 Trends Report was published by The Web Video Marketing Council and Flimp Media. It reveals how online video is being used by businesses for their online marketing, sales and communications initiatives.
Some Video Marketing Statistics revealed in the trends report:
- 93% of businesses are engaged in video marketing
- 84% of respondents use video for website marketing
- 60% of respondents use video for email marketing
- 70% of respondents are optimizing video for SEO
- 70% of respondents plan to increase video marketing spending in 2015
- 82% of respondents feel that video marketing has had a positive impact
To download the third-annual Online Video Marketing Survey and Trends Report, please fill out the information below.