The Web Video Marketing Council, in partnership with ReelSEO and Flimp Media, has released its fourth-annual Online Video Marketing Survey Trends Results. The 2015 survey consisted of 25 questions about online video production and video marketing practices; more than 350 B2B marketing, agency and executive professionals participated.
The report provides valuable trends data and insights into how B2B companies are using online video for sales and marketing, including branding, lead generation, social media, mobile marketing, email marketing, search marketing and paid online advertising.
Click here to view and download the report.
96% of B2B organizations are engaged with video content marketing, which is a slight increase from 93% last year. Clearly, online video has become an important part of content marketing for B2B companies.
Here are a few more statistical highlights from this year’s report:
- 94% of respondents are involved in the decision-making process
- 73% say that video has positively impacted marketing results
- 41% plan to increase spending on video marketing in 2015
- 83% are using video content for website marketing
- 50% are using video content for email marketing
- 75% are optimizing video content for SEO
Some of the other topics covered in the report are the number of videos produced, styles of video content created, how the use of video impacts marketing and sales communications results, and the factors holding back video production.
A formal written report with more in-depth analysis will be published in November 2015.